What's happening in the world of web accessibility? Stay up-to-date with all the latest news and industry developments, as well as expert commentary, analysis, feature stories and our monthly W3C column.
Keeping up with developments
Access to ICTs for people with disabilities, still remains limited around the globe according to a report.
Viostream's Samir Tuladhar shares some developer techniques for creating an accessible video player.
Robert Pearson explores emotional accessibility in ICTs and digital media.
- The final W3C Column, but not goodbye: an access retrospective 2010-2017
- W3C responds to EME concerns
- Accessible online video – a plea to Government and Australian broadcasters
- WCAG 2.1 – What challenges face accessibility auditors?
- Accessibility and the Web of Things – an interview with Dr Scott Hollier and W3C WAI’s Shadi Abou-Zahra